Cleveland Utilities - Electrical Engineer
Cleveland Utilities, a municipal utility providing electric, water and wastewater services to the Cleveland, Tennessee/Bradley County area, is seeking an entry-level Electrical Engineer.
• Prepare work orders for new transmission lines, substations, and distribution lines as required.
• Prepare work orders to serve residential, commercial, and industrial loads.
• Write specifications for equipment and material when required and evaluate materials/equipment for purchase.
• Knowledge of SCADA systems, distribution system modeling and planning, and communication systems.
• Prepare and execute contracts with the customer as required to protect Cleveland Utilities investments.
• Secure easements as required for installation of Cleveland Utilities electrical facilities.
• Review customer plats to ensure proper easements and resolve any conflicts involving Cleveland Utilities electrical facilities.
• Prepare capital budget items in response to system studies and make recommendations for system improvements.
• Must be available for after-hours duties including standby supervisor for Electric Division.